Tuesday, February 26, 2008

untitled

aym sick..

haha..

just kidding...

i mean, i'm so sick because of the stupid weather ryt now...

sooo cold....lol.. ryt now i'm wearing my jacket and blanket for my legs...

dah rain kept 2 hrs of pouring..lol

and.. i got changes on my blog..

i got a new blog and of course... new link too:)

i had copy-paste the css codes of my previous blog...

see.. too lazy to edit another codes...

and btw, my link.. it says..

"antidisestablishmentarianism"

haha..lol.. i chose it because it is one of the longest word in the dictionary...

and, you know wat..?.. IDK wat dat means.. so forgive me..haha...

but i know it is still existing in the english dictionary..

it is not a rude word..lol

okei. til 'ere...

(i think no one is reading my blog entries...)

well. i don't have the intention to amaze and boast this one...

but just to squeeze out wat's insyd of mine...:)

tke cre:)

No comments: