Thursday, July 17, 2008

acquaintance updates.

we're at the stage, having our disco moves while the acoustic bands were playing their songs. you can't see me in the picture. hell yeah. i was at the back. dancing and dancing.
acquaintance is done. practices for popdance and lipsynch are finally over. thank God. the said party was so great. my friend told me we won the said two contest. but unfortunately our representatives for "battle of the acoustics" didn't. (for me, they're better than their rivals). and tears were flowing from my eyes when they sang "high school life" i was touched. (char!).
acquaintance updates (IV-boyle)


popdance. we're prisoners. haha

find me. clue: i got a big arm. haha. and a sinful smile.

lipsynch. class' coverboys were uncovered. topless, plus the KITTY girls. (igats)
acoustic band. "skoolMates" was the name's band. they wore different school uniforms of different schools. such as NDTG, NDTC, TNHS, SKPSC.
skoolmates band. they're my classmates coming from different schools. cool. ryt?

after night's competition, my feet were like "pinukpok ng martilyo". it is because of the damn high heels plus the greatest disco moves. lol.
and it rained heavily causing the disco lights open until 8:30pm. that means 30 minutes extension.

i rested for awhile. so i took this picture using my cp's camera. blurred.

in short. i really really really enjoyed my last acquaintance party and induction ceremonies.
ps.time check: 11:24 pm. me and my classmates were having some good times tonight. having sleepover.
find me again: i'm with the bunny headband. i look like "eeew".

i'm using my classmate's super mini laptop with wireless internet connection. it's too hard for me to type. geez. no classes tomorrow.yes!

after the sleepover. lakas trip!
i was at the back. we went to a school and fooled some tricycle drivers there that we were a music band and we have music gig at that school. fun!
*edit* tomorrow. i'm gonna watch provincial soccer games.

No comments: