Tuesday, September 30, 2008

oh boy, you're such a boy!... you're so good, you have a favor!

yes actually.


see what i mean? boys
will be boys. forgive them if they act so boyish in this pic.

behold. kneel down. have the deepest breath. for you will see my greatest bet of all the bebotilicious candidates.



she's more than the girl of your dream. i know. meet her. i mean meet him. enough talking about this


tomorrow. i'll be leaving. i'll attend the annual gsp encampment. yes. i'm going to a camp. sleepless nights here i come! haha. for sure, mosquitoes won't let me sleep. i'll be out for 3 nights and 4 days. God bless me.

time is running, so as my blood in my veins. as time passes, i get worse. maybe not. the WORST, i mean. isn't that soooo poor? yes. i'm poor. financially, and everything that you might think of. i'm suffering from poverty. yes dear reader, poverty and corruption from my friends. i might explode like an atomic bomb, more than the boom! in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. i can't take it anymore, i want to rant every words from my mind. especially to those numbers, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8. you know who you are, guys. shut up and do the zipping of your mouth. why not try? maybe the registrar will appreciate your kindness and silence. enough for this. i'll stop the words from my mouth.

and to you iknowwhoyouare reader, shut up, mkay?

No comments: