Tuesday, October 28, 2008

oh-i-blog!

hell.O
so, how's the sembreak everyone? fine. lol. what keeps you busy by the way? having vacations?

i'll answer my questions.

my sembreak is oh.oh.oh good. what keeps me busy? family activities and internet. yes, btw, we got a wifi connection (at home) and that makes me busy with the laptop and psp. having vacations? ooohmmpp... not really, but i guess this week will be fun. on october 31, we'll have our 3rd Halloween party/costume party with the whole family and i really don't have the idea of what to wear. anime costume, perhaps? i really don't know. can you give me suggestion?

anyway, 2nd grading examination went fine. but i guess i'll have my teary eyes if our math teacher announce the lowest scores. probably, i'm one of the losers.

(i'm having the idea of throwing my blog in the trash can) lol

lake sebu. here!


ewan, kung anuman ang ginagawa ni mama.


boating, ang boring nga eh. puro bundok makikita mo.

No comments: