Tuesday, January 13, 2009

what should i choose?

2 months more and i'll be in college. i talked to nanay in a long distance call yesterday, she told me to take up BS medical technology, you know med tech for short. [my sister is a med tech graduate, and now working in Las Vegas]. I thought my fixed course was to take up pharmacy. Tatay forced me to proceed in medical studies. He was carried away by Dr. Galang. I'm not sure about the med thingy, it depends, maybe i'll get bored of sooooo much studying. I NEED forces to attract me. I'm letting some positive perceptions being a doctor^^. Mas GUSTO kong pinepressure at pinipilit ako, para mahikayat akong gawin yun. Another thing, he'll let me study in Manila. worse. WORST.

how much is EPSON stylus T10 genuine ink cartridge by the way? i need one, black ink tank. Php 295? hell!

KASALAN NG BAYAN [white prom] is coming! hooray??? nothing to celebrate. AND I'M LOOKING FOR WHITE GOWN DESIGNS. do you have?

2 comments:

vanessa said...

same pala tayo, i love doing things under pressure. ;DD

Jo Anne said...

me too. as in!