Thursday, August 20, 2009

doctor+pharmacist=good business

wanted: soon-to-be doctor. my pharm orientation teacher told us that pharmacists marrying doctors make a good business, literally. well, i'm hoping. haha. prelim exams are over, and i think i did better on it compared to my prelim quizzes, except English, which almost made my last week freaking hot in hell. i'm back in true school business, with true jue.

Kadayawan week pala ngayon, and i don't care, i can't smell the festive mood, but i smell gigger boys on saturday, haha. kaya hindi ako uuwi sa probinsya ko, hindi naman aalis and isulan sa sultan kudarat, pero ang gigger boys, aalis agad, so grab the opportunity. ryt? right.

tapos na rin pala ang pharm acquaintance party, isa akong hamak na insekto sa tabi, well, i joined the acoustic competition, all i can say, hindi ako ang vocalist, kaya dapat maging thankful ka. haha.

may cold war rin na nagaganap between me and my sister, so hindi kami nag-uusap kahit isang millimeter lang ang layo namin at nasa isang bubong/boarding house. whatever. PRIDE is THICKER than BLOOD.

HIATUS: as in.

2 comments:

just.aian said...

I agree that Doctor+Pharmacist= good business. My father's cousin is a doctor and he is married to a pharmacist...well, ang yaman nila...hehehe

Jo Anne said...

kaya nga, desperada talaga ako, haha. sana makahanap rin ako. haha.