Saturday, September 8, 2012

march 2013 issues

i need a continuous dose of optimism na gagraduate ako sa March 2013. i have this problem for months now, i've been thinking if i'll be marching on march 25, 2013. my issue here is not about i have failing grades, but it is about my 200 hours manufacturing internship (which anyway, i gave up last summer because i went to america). i am not sure if i will have the chance to have it in dvo instead of manila. ipasok mo pa ang very wrong timing na 1-week REQUIRED absence sa last week ng october, how can i catch up with these 200 hrs internship and classes when at the same time 2nd semester will start on last week of october and has no duty days? anwyay, i'm on my half way of my specialization internship at san pedro hospital. i must stop this internship to give way for my manufacturing. gets mo? kasi ako, hindi ko rin gets kung tama pag-explain ko sa english. bahala ka.

hindi ako susuko, lalo na sa pharmaceutical jurisprudence and ethics and quality control subjects ko. sisiw lang kayo. siya nga pala, good bye to my cum laude dreams, see u in my day-dreams instead, for u will be buried forever. *cries* i think my hardships are not enough, i regret those days when i snoozed my alarm for 10 min more then snoozing it again for another 10 min then snoozing it all over again and forgetting that i should study my chapters of lessons early in the morning. i also regret those days when i've been daydreaming and daydreaming all over again instead of spending those hours in studying. i regret those days when i prefer to dress-up with so many clothes to try on, when i prefer to stalk in fb, when i prefer to watch movies or even when i prefer to type these words instead of studying for finals or revising our thesis paper. whatever it is, i will never ever regret that i enjoyed every minute of those regrets. gets mo? kung hindi, same same lang tayo. hirap iexplain eh, promise.

No comments: