Thursday, December 4, 2008

you make me wanna go lalalala.

fyi, last post, november 16. how's that? well, a usual answer, i'm busy. [but the truth is i'm lazy to blog]. thank you and congratulations for those who have patience to read and for those who dropped by in my cybertrash. lol. i have tons of stories to tell, but again, i'm lazy.

november 20- SAYAW NG KABATAAN [hip hop dance competition], t'was cool! but we lose. losers.
november 24-28- irregular classes. cooler.
november 29-dec 1- i got sick. high fever plus i kept on vomiting.
december 1- NO CLASSES, how's was that? very cool!
december 2- mercury torch making. cheap
december 3- the WORST torch parade of my life. [held at tacurong city grounds for the opening of 18th kambuniyan anniversary of my school]

yesternight we have this TORCH parade, and it rained heavily. we were like "may susunugin na aswang" because of the torch and we kept on running, nagmamadali kaming matapos ang parade. i wore a jacket, after the parade, grabe ang jacket ko may tumutulong tubig na parang bagong laba sa sobrang basa. because i don't have any umbrella i used a cellophane just to cover my head. i texted my brother to fetch me exactly 9 pm , after 1 hour of searching for my classmates and cellphone with load [btw, i don't have a phone, i gave it to my sister], ayun nakarating na din kuya ko. kahit may ulan, tuloy pa rin yung disco party ng mga college students. i went home with wet jeans, blouse and wet sneakers. just imagine i spent almost 4 hours under the rain.

No comments: