Tuesday, December 30, 2008

you should know

i really don't know how to start this blog post. i really don't know how to end my 2008 and i really don't have the idea of my year-ender post. [i've read the year-ender post of ate paw, naiinggit ako, buti pa siya, may naisulat. lol].

*thinking*

okayy, meron na. beware, it's corny for sure. so stop reading.

my 2008 started with an open forum with my family, of course, tears were all over our eyes. i can't deny that it was the most nakakaiyak, i thought, i'm dying, i can't hardly breathe because of heavy tears. after that, all secrets were revealed and i'm relieved. so i went on thinking that 2008 would be great and no more feuds. but it was a great mistake. i would rather kill myself or go suicide just to escape my family problems. i know, that isn't an answer. it would spend 50k for my posh coffin, and almost 10k for coffees, biscuits and needs. i'll give them free eye bags for sure, and i don't want that. i admit, this year was one of the most challenging, despite of the fact that it gives me all kinds of pains, from back pains to heart aches. i have so many vast and noble expectations from my family, but these didn't happen. that would be a very loud ouch. although, my family wasn't cool this year, it is still a family. anyway, my family isn't broken, my parents are not separated or divorced, maybe i'm bragging this because i'm lacking and looking for more love, yet, i considered my family as broken and no life last December 26 for just 1 hour. lol. erf. i'm still lucky to have them. i thank God for giving me a wonderful family. and yes, my family rocks my 2008!

how about my 2008 with my friends? very cool! at first, i thought they don't like me, but later on i realized that it was my fault again. i became ambitious and selfish because i want their attention. i learned friendship should be open and munificent. it's like give and take. [oh i know, you already know this concept.] i gained knowledge of fighting and not giving up because of my friends, especially IV-Boyle, my beloved section. i really love them, everything on it. perhaps 2008 was a lucky year for my studies. i improved my schooling, in fact, i'm a consistent honor student, and that was a great gift for my parents and a good news for everyone. hehe.

i gained more friends, especially online friends, from friendster, multiply and blogger. and of course, i improved my english and grammar. [sa tingin mo?]

i received blessings from God, family, friends and everyone, of course, i'm very thankful. i know i'm blessed. i learned many things and priceless lessons. my year isn't flawless, i've been bad and rude, i gained enemies and haters [soon to be friends], but it's okay. it will be a great challenge. [ang corny]

i can't end this post without concluding "sorry and thank you", it's a must. so,

SORRY and THANK YOU LORD GOD and EVERYONE for making my 2008 a GREAT YEAR and a BLAST!

[pwede na ba yang pang year-ender post?]

5 comments:

Paw said...

Pwede ng year-ender post. Hahaha! XD Naspecial mention pa ako. Hihihihi~ :>

Jo Anne said...

okay na pla un?! heheh. gueh^^, happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Buti ka pa nga meron eh. Ako wala! Haha.

Hope you'll have a great year ahead of you. HAPPY NEW YEAR, Jue. :*

vanessa said...

pwedeng-pwede. ;D

happy new year! ^-^
good luck with 2009!

Jo Anne said...

for cathy: wee, thanks! likewise na rin^^

vanessa: pwd na nga. hahaha. hapi new year!