Saturday, February 28, 2009

76th post.

Annual White Prom [2009]

It's very obvious that i enjoyed the white party. i really didn't expect to win the "Best Couple" sash again. i don't deserved it, someone is deserving for that award, i guess that's not me. the other winners are deserving. yeah. Actually, i look more of a yaya-look, i swear i don't like my gown, though i'm the only one who wore a fishtail-gown. Half of the ladies wore ball-gowns., and that made them spend tons of thousand pesos. I? I'm being practical, why should i spend $$$$$$Php for one night ? so yeah, i just bought a gown, nakatipid pa ako. haha. And I'm the only one who copied and was inspired by Marilyn Monroe's hairstyle and make-up.

the cotillion part was cool. the food part was cooler. the disco part was the coolest! lol. i spent the disco night taking photos.



I, trying-hard.

cotillion

table. credits: photo by Cha.

disco. chyeah.

PS. my classmates and I are planning to join the Audition of PBB teen edition. haha. how's that?

PPS. my sister's student ranked 8th in the last Nursing board exam. yay! congrats!

after prom is a long enjoyment at our grandest sleep- uber^^.


no, i'm just holding it, i'm not a drinker.


5 comments:

vanessa said...

sister mo pala yun.. congrats! ;)

you look so pretty. magpost ka naman ng whole-body pic.. lol

btw, some of my classmates are planning to join too.

Jo Anne said...

vanessa: no, my sister's student. [my sirturr is a C.I.]. btw, thanks, nga pla, nhihiya naman ako sa whole body pic, mukhang yaya kasi. lol

Rea G said...

every year talaga white yung prom? like.. school rules? interesting. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by and come back again! The whole dance thing sounds fun! It was a dance right? You looked pretty, you had a chance winning that best couple award!

Jo Anne said...

reiya: yeah, it's our annual white prom, btw, it was the prom coordinator's rules. lol

annemarie: it was a formal dance, thank you btw^^