Tuesday, March 10, 2009

oh my!

*tamad jokenz mag blog, charminu lang, bka mag reyna elena shuron?, judy anne na lang* [blushing] i'm so trying hard. ugh. gay words, dude.

sorry for not updating. lol. so what's new? haha. im back after a looooonnnnggggg Hiatus. because i'm busy.

finally, i'm a kolehiyala....

SOON...

ps: short post, i'm at an internet shop.
pps: i hate those freaking piece of my classmates. kinda mad at me for making the project a beautiful trash.
ppss: i miss my bloody PSP.
pppss: high school is over. 17 days to go and Goodbye!

what's the best graduation gift to ask? huh?
laptop? cellphone? wii? or cash?

5 comments:

just.aian said...

Congratulations!
Nalagpasan mo na ang first round...=)

Jo Anne said...

yeah, hello college na nga eh. *excited*

Anonymous said...

yehey college ka na! nyahah! ako graduate na college. Yeah. :) Goodluck sis. :)

i miss my psp too.. it's currently with my ex kasi, pfft. He can't buy one coz he wants a ps3 first. the hell..

it's summer na kaya i'm sure your gonna heat the beach once school is totally over. ^^

Rea G said...

cool. I'd say you go for a laptop. (well, depende sa course mo. at - erm, depende na rin sa iyo.) kasi kailangan ito sa college lalo na pagmaraming paper works, etc. ehehe.

good luck, though. (:

Jo Anne said...

thea: beach? beach is a no, no. lol

reiya: well yeah, Laptop is a NEED. heehee.