Saturday, July 4, 2009

i suck this week.

okay. let's start with this: I LOST my PHONE. right. okay. i know i'm stupid, absent-minded. wat-ibir. i was late in our NSTP class. and that made my prof mad, very mad. "i don't want to see students coming in my class 30 minutes before dismissal." okay ma'am. fyi: i looked for my phone. then i came inside with teary eyes. after NSTP, i borrowed my classmate's phone, then i typed my number and pressed the *call button*. "the subscriber....". okay. then my tears were falling freely in my cheeks. plus, i was not able to pass my NSTP assignment because i don't have an NSTP assignment. haha. i forgot. meron pa, our dean told us that we don't have classes in the afternoon, of course being a lazy kolehiyala, i went home and take some ZzZzZzZ. wednesday morning i found out that i was marked absent on our Communication Skills. damn. wednesday afternoon, we had our botany quiz, the hell, our prof told me to take the quiz on her table. i studied before. but i know my score sucks. thursday morning, i got, my inorganic chem quiz results, and the scores really suck. thursday afternoon, i think i will get a perfect score in our english quiz. btw, my score sucked too in our Filipino quiz. friday morning, we have our laboratory, i got burned fingers. damn. then we have our quiz again, i'm very sure it sucks too. friday afternoon, PE quiz, my head ached and i'm sure that my first quiz sucks too. damn.

my classmates are yelling and asking "anong magandang course next sem?". okay. Pharma is a sheet. it's not about i hate college life, but it's because BS in Pharmacy is freaking difficult!. anyway, i think, na-snatch yung phone ko sa jeep or nahulog sa jeep nung kinuha ko ang pamasahe, you know, masyadong slippery yung skirt, 2 months and 1 week pa lang ata yun. pagtiisan ko na muna ang 1100, pero pag-iipunan ko pa yan. haaay.

Jordan: wow, salamat sa pagbisita mo. i know, i suck, but i think you suck more. you're the pathetic one. hindi ako dude. simpleng bagay pinalaki mo pa. duh. tama naman ako sa nauna kong reply. parang wala naman atang mali doon. magrereply ka pa? sige ba. (wow)

No comments: