Monday, June 29, 2009

bato bato sa sky.


salvation history drama. photo by: Denisse Ngo

okay. i'm not loving my new life. i'm not hating my new life. let's say, i'm still breathing, alive, kicking some ass. i survived the first 2 weeks. okay. math is pretty okay. BOTANY, inorganic chemistry and Pharmacy History suck like how i sucked in Salvation History. i feel i'm in fire every time we have our Salvation History. no kidding. every night, i get free battered body from the punches of my nosebleed subjects. i don't even have the time in malls. boo. so yeah. updates? i joined the staff exam for school paper staffs, The Rock. f*ckingly, i wrote editorial, news, sport, feature, lampoon, grammar articles unexpectedly in just one seating. amazing. right? no. and then i had my interview... questions were from hell, more than that of international beauty pageants. promise. i felt like i was walking alone in Sahara desert and looking for a potable pond and an antihistamine tablet. sucks. i know, i sucked at it. boo. today is monday, St. Peter and Paul's day, so it's a holiday. lalala.

anyway, i'm still hating my classmates... a group of classmates. they're like bitches. well, they act so we-know-everything, like that. my hands suck too. imagine me, doing the laundry, twice a week, tons of underwears, uniform, laboratory uniforms, pants, shirts. ugh. plus i'm also cooking. yeah. btw, who are you JORDAN at my cbox? get out of here. hindi pa ako pharmacist, at pwede namang maging pasyente ang pharmacist. duh. mag-isip ka.

I MISS HOME.

see you soon guys, look down.


1 comment:

vanessa said...

ikaw yung pinaka cool sa picture niyo ng mga classmates mo. (:

btw, i really, really hope you get accepted in The Rock. (:
when my sister was still in college, she was part of the staff and she said The Rock was so cool. lol, share.