Monday, June 1, 2009

go and RunDumb

random. been doing nothing for almost two straight weeks. summer is getting dark and dull. i want to have my classes na. haha. last last week was my sister's, father brando's, niece's birthday. and i have no reason to go on a diet even though i NEED it, really that bad. waking up late, i mean waking up during lunch time makes my summer still a summer, i think. playing dancing ball, lantsog/lanchog, whatever and SKETCHING are still part of my summer 2009. plus, being a yaya for almost 2 weeks too... a housemaid for a day. two words to describe, house bum. i have nothing to share. move on, i noticed i don't open the laptop that much unlike last weeks. i spend at least 30 minutes just to read blogs, friendster, multiply, facebook and plurk, or maybe searching some celebrity scandals... lols. i know you know what i mean. move on again, *not so political ads* according to what politicians say, it's not an ad, you know. but they smell so fishy, very fishy. anyway, public schools started their first day, haha, my first day too. i went to my alma mater and accompanied my niece and nephew, it was a harsh day, very harsh. on june 3, i'm going to davao and stay there for 3 nights, i think, and.. i'm excited to go to college, very excited, very eager. God Bless me. below is a picture of my father stalking *MUHAMMAD ALI*, i bet you know some background of that guy. and there you go, dad is just a diehard fan, no.1 fan and a certified member of ALI's international fans club. Ali's the GREATEST, you know. and know what? being a fan raised to infinity, our nicknames have *ALI*, Ali Babe, Ali kayo, Ali Bang-bang, Ali twink, Ali coycoy, Aling Ging-ging, and no Ali for me. haha. thank God. this photo was submitted at history channel *photos for the future*. ALI BOMA YE!


2 comments:

just.aian said...

Hahaha.I hope your enthusiasm stays the same after a year or more. Hahahaha.
Wag ka masyadong magmadali Jue, enjoy mo muna yung remaining days before you start college because life in college is so much different.

I used to be that excited imagining what I would be doing, attending my classes, meeting new people...

I'm not discouraging you ha...basta just enjoy your life while you still can...=)

Jo Anne said...

ate aian: yes, naisip ko rin, excited ako kasi wala naman akong ginagawa these days. and excited ako sa first week lang, haha. i know mawawala rin yung eagerness after years or so, but i will strive. thank you ate!