Saturday, June 20, 2009

hey buddy.

College life makes my sleep routine, errr. sleepless, as in sleepless. i can't go online for some sheets in college projects and assignments. i got tons of workloads to do. and i got !@#$%^&*( to buy for our laboratory. tons of books, lab gowns, projects. i don't have money na. nanay should send us money ASAP. because i'm pretty sure that on Monday, i don't have any cent in my purse. poor me. poor Aujero sisters. i'm not loving my life as an independent individual, i miss home, i miss my nieces and nephew. i miss watching tv and internet surfing until morning. i miss lutong bahay, i miss my room, i miss my HS buddies. i miss spending lotsa lotsa of money everyday for senseless things. i miss Isulan. i miss playing with the kids. I TERRIBLY MISS EVERYTHING. *stomach sounds*-hungry. anyway, i'm doing some research, i need to search more than 50 laboratory apparatus and i need to draw them. btw, i'm not loving my classmates... some of them. ssshhh.. till here.

HIATUS: to the highest level, as in- whole semester, maybe.

PS: i wasn't able to reread and retype some words. nagmamadali ako, sorry.

1 comment:

Paw said...

Goodluck with college Jue! Pharma, madugo yan, pero go go go! :D