Saturday, January 16, 2010

photo share

i joined my cousin's (pebbles) online photo contest, it's open for those living in isulan, i'm craving for the fb shirt prize. bohahaha.

plus: a sister's friend texted me, she's febreau, her family is planning to put up a salon business here in davao, she told me to be their product endorser. (seriously?, lol), they'll just use my face. haha. it's a 6-month contract.

question: should i grab it? anyway, wala akong ambisyong magmodel o ilagay ang mukha ko sa bote ng beauty product. and bakit pa ako? andami diyan. haha.

i feel so pretty. lol

anyway, for sara sayon, cristie elaine paderan and myrill garcia, may college buddies, i invited you to read my blog, i sent you blogger notifications, if you have received it, say something in my chatbox. thank you dears. see you in classroom. haha.

2 comments:

J said...

jue! pwde mgjoin? lol. tga isulan bitaw ko. lol :))))

Jo Anne said...

ambot, bsta ara man sa iyang fb friends list.