Monday, May 31, 2010

vacacion

hi! just got home from the busy streets, famous sunset and polluted air of greater manila area (my first time). we stayed at makati for 3 nights, went to tagaytay, took our lunch and nice view of taal volcano, went to sm moa and trinoma, ate and shopped (and i was amazed! haha.). merienda at one of the manila ocean park restaurants. went to sta. maria bulacan, stayed there for almost 3 hours (for pamanhikan) and smell the heavenly scent of success (hogs nad piggies babey!), and yes, ordered some famous frappes and pastries in the number one coffee producer in the world, starbucks, dude. (coz i really wanted to go there, to see what's really on it, why people bother their selves to buy that hundred-bucks frappe and took pictures with the logo), and i am not so liking their very expensive and overpriced drinks, very not practical. i prefer those cheap yet masarap frappes of cheap coffee shops.

then went to A.venue hotel, and saw my "not sure" relative who is the general manager of the said hotel, but i do believe, he is really my relative then ate our breakfast there. my brother's wedding will be on the 30th of october of this year, and we're staying on the same hotel, it's a church wedding and it will be in his fiance's province, bulacan. we saw an antique church and maybe that's their good choice for their church, reception will follow at one of the bulacan's resto. not sure of these though.

to complete my vacation, i met my relatives from father's side residing in bicutan, antipolo and wherever. i saw my very pretty second-cousins. and yeah, we took the plane and this was my first plane ride after 11 years. (i was like 4 or 6 yrs old when i took my last flight bound to iloilo).

in short, summer 2010 was a blast. and i'm thanking my kuya, nanay and tatay for making my summer a bomb!

No comments: