Thursday, May 12, 2011

on mother's day

i phone called my nanay in california, she's off-duty anyway. i greeted her "nanay, happy mother's day! i love and i miss u!", i always tell her i love you before hanging up the phone whenever we talk. it's not corny, i promise! it's the very best thing to do especially showing your love and thank them! but i feel awkwardness when i talk to tatay. haha. bias much.

i texted my sister in nevada, she didn't reply, i called her. unfortunately, it was 1am, that means they're all asleep. i left a message, kasi sosyal, answering machine ang nagsagot sa akin. one word, MANUL. i greeted her, the usual greeting.

i also texted my two other sisters in isulan and some friends. posted a picture in fb with i think the 4 loveliest mothers in the world. NANAY, and my 3 sisters. aside from that, i greeted myself "happy mother's day", too. i agreed with someone who greeted me that thing. you know, in my clan, i'm the youngest in both of my father and mother's cousins. it means, i have !@#$%^&*() nieces and nephews (i don't know exactly the number of my pamangkins). some graduated, some were married, and still babies. but those who are closer to my heart are my 6 pamangkins, who never fail to give me joy and happiness and kisses and backpains, and headaches and rants and tears. they're so wonderful, they're my kids, not from my womb but they're my kids because i love them and they love me back. i am their Tita A-an and mama A-an. (when they were still learning to talk, they always pronounce my name Tita Jo Anne as Tita A-an. i like it anyway, it sounds cool.

No comments: