Saturday, October 15, 2011

a gigabyte of photos

timeline: life in photos



cyril, jandi, zaf, shobe, jue. at people's park because we're bored like a board.


sleepover at shobe's house.

SPC trancends. intrams 2011, 1st night. i watched formal cheering, i remember, a dancer from some team accidentally hit my camera because she was running too fast and accidentally hitting my classmate's face!

after hosting an intrams night event, i went home because i miss my nieces and nephwes. anyway, she is yna, she has piranha teeth. that's the 1st day of her chickenpox (which i did not notice), after finding out the next day she has already lesions, i freaked out, i don't want chickenpox, not now!


this is Jano, very cute, right?!

of course, i went home because i missed masabad maddox. he's heavy already and knows how to run. chase me tita!


after intrams: i got sick because of drinking almost a liter of very cold iced-tea and never took water after drinking. from sore throat to cough, headache, runny nose


my friends were telling me that we should have our nail art on our nails, but it was freaking expensive and we came out having manicure treatment and colored nail polish on intrams. anyway, i was inspired to try my very own nail art, but it was not that "art" you called in nail arts. haha

No comments: