Saturday, October 8, 2011

reject

i feel so rejected. i feel rejection most of the time from people i usually hang out with. there is something in me that every act they do, i do evaluations and make conclusions, ie. they hate me because i over react on some simple things like exaggerating that i am sick. like, i answer pilosopong-tasyo style on their queries, i brag, i make excuses. i know, hindi uunlad ang isang tao pag iniisip niya ang tingin sa kanya ng tao. sorry, i'm too being sensitive/paranoid. anyway, i am sick. cough with phlegm, runny nose, headache when i cough, back ache, in short, i am sick because i stress myself in the internet, i usually go online up to 2am then sleep for 7-8 hours only, plus i don't take vitamins and i don't eat healthy foods, include the rainy/stormy-sunny weather and the raging floods.

Dear God, pls help me in my final exams, i hope i can study well and don't face facebook but to face my books. i pray that i can answer all the questions correctly and will be healthy again on review and exams days. bless me Lord God that i can make tipid of my allowance and to avoid the temptation of junk foods and softdrinks. Bless me Oh Lord and thank You for all the blessings you have showered upon us. and Bless the soul of my cousin's husband, may he rest in peace with You. Amen.

PS: i did hosting on our intramurals day 3, but i have no decent picture to upload online. they said, i did well, but i strongly believe that i did not and i did not meet their expectations. most of the comments i got, i have a very soft and low voice. uhm, excuse me?! i was like shouting! anyway, i met new friends, my co-hosts. they were experts! the girl is a band vocalist, so expect she's used to entertain people and have a very good and loud voice. the other one was a boy, he was an english speaker, he does not speak tagalog or bisaya, so expect he said everything in pure english (and very little tagalog pala, haha). i impersonated Crissy, the impersonator of kris aquino. the rest was history. it was not really that memorable, i'm just bitter, i know. haha

No comments: