Thursday, June 26, 2008

busii

God, please help me. Amen.

naku naku naman. 3 weeks pa lang ang klase, i feel so down. first. i'm emo. i think no one loves me. i think, no one is listening to me if i brag about something (inside the room) or if i just want to say the words from my mind. oh Lord. give me strength. oh God, i need a friend.

second. i got low grades. shit! but still ok, maybe, i can do better next week, or next grading period. in our 2nd quiz in math, i didn't passed. haha. huhu. i got 5 out of 15 items. see? and chemistry, do we need to know the structure of the smallest particle of matter? do i need to determine and memorize all stuffs in each mendeleev's element from the periodic table? yes! for me to pass! again. Lord God. pls. guide me.

tomorrow is our grand rally at the same time our election for the SBO officers. i support MUSIC Coalition. in fact. i am their campaign manager. but unluckily, my golden voice vanished and faded away. because of this stupid tonsillitis. as in. *paos-na-paos*. i need my voice tomorrow. Lord God.

please?

p.s. all rants, criticism for the candidates and rages about the election will be written here next week.

No comments: