Sunday, June 15, 2008

yow!

manila? mindanao? iloilo? where? since i got the UPCAT form 1 and 2, i still don't know what to choose and we need to submit the forms tomorrow. lol. my choices for my course. bs bio, psychology, nursing. haha. or whatever. basta leading to medicine. (ambisyosa). well, i don't have the dream to pass the admission test but i want to take the test just to see my skills and ability and my limitations. and siyempre i'll be happy if i can go to UP and pass the UPCAT. tama man? but one thing i'm sure, dad won't let me study in UP manila and Mindanao. ang labo db? haha. he prefers West visayas state university and st. paul university of iloilo. basta iloilo! because we got tons of relatives and family friends there! actually, i don't have a fixed course pa. haha. ang labo ko! mag-asawa na lang siguro ako? mabuti pa!? haha. i'm lazy to go to school and jot down notes or to make projects, or to do my homeworks, read books. dang. and btw. i hate my bangs! chyeah^^.

that's it♥ xoxo

1 comment:

just.aian said...

iif you are pplanning to take a medical course, you go to West Visayas because they are really good at it...