Sunday, June 8, 2008

now, you can hack any friendster profiles in simple steps!

attention hackers!

haha. oh yeash. it's definitely true. wanna hack? visit this site. click here
just a click away!

__________________

i'm lazy to write, to blog. i have nothing to write, and i don't have stories to tell. my life now is getting worse and duller .btw i'm excited for school. you heard it right. new faces. new people. new names to remember. new friends. new schoolmates. new teachers. but old classmates (because we don't accept transferee(s).

and i've remembered, yesterday we (with my grade 2 housemate) played "baril-barilan". i wore airsoft mask, gear or whatever you call that armor jacket thingy. and of course, we used guns. the real one. JOKE! we used airsoft guns! i borrowed my kuya's broken gun. lol. CERTIFIED PINAY ERSOPTER!

yeah. i'm talking too much. i told you that i have nothing to tell. but see. haha.

that's it.♥ xoxo

PS. i'm thinking of having abs?! haha. and i'm in the stage of water therapy. but i can't help to stop myself from eating chocolates. and again. i don't want to do the tagging game. i refused 5 tagging games. haha. one game is enough. ok.? so pls. don't tag me.

and! pls. let me know if you got a new post. kindly send it to my chatbox. see yah!

No comments: