Friday, May 1, 2009

oh my golly.

first, i had just my lunch, you know what?! WE WERE FORCED TO EAT GULAY, as in veggies. well i eat gulay naman, pero hindi yung bonggang-bongga. so okay, random updates;

*i was enrolled, BSPharma-1A
*i got my school ID
*i'm processing my scholarship

anyway, very, very, very, very, BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my ex-classmate, MA. CHRISMA JOY DE GUZMAN, (april 22, 2009), well, she turned 17.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAPPY LABOR DAY to my ex-classmate again, MAILYN EJERCITO, she's 17 now, i think?!

and ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my ex-classmate, NINA NICOLE AUZA, she will be turning 17 on MAY 4, 2009.

PS: my original COACH bag and purse are coming! can't wait anymore. haha

i've made a deal with my nephew, I'll swap my PSP for his new nintendo ds lite, i think. haha

I am NOT BUSY, but i WANT to be BUSY.
it's summer.
i'm spending my summer days having fun UNDER THE RAIN, you know it's HOT every afternoon.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my NANAY and to all the MOMS there.
a tribute post coming soon.

3 comments:

justin said...

i've made a deal with my nephew, I'll swap my PSP for his new nintendo ds lite, i think. haha

certified technophile. jeez. :DD

Jo Anne said...

hindi ui, gis.a lng gne. haha

mister tsinoy said...

okay lang naman yan. haha.