Sunday, June 6, 2010

babey

hi. last week, i gave birth to my new baby. yes! i have a baby, for now. but next week, it will be my sister's baby. originally, it was my sister's husband's baby then it was pass on my brother then to me then next to my sister! haha. i love my new baby. 'coz it makes you smile when it cries. it wakes you up in wee hours and it will make you busy watching and taking care of it! hey. here's my new baby- iPhone!


it makes you to have eye bags!

it never failed me to amaze on its amazing activities, very cute:)

and of course, whenever it gets weary and tired, i feed him- always!

1 comment:

pebbles said...

Wow, congrats! As much as I want to get the new iphone4, I'm not really a fan of touchscreens, but I like huge screens! I want the BB Torch though. It'll be out anytime this year! Yay!