Thursday, June 3, 2010

hindi pa ako nagkaroon ng matinong title sa blog post ko, ever

the previous post i made has no intentions of scaring my co-bloggers, lol. haha. most of the listed are applicable to my course and related courses (the laboratory stuffs) and what i've experienced so far. no more. no less.

telephone conversations and the like

i was busy fixing my openoffice and chatting with kuya when suddenly our telephone rang.

little kid: hello, pwd kay miggy?
jue: sorry, wrong number.
kid: tawaga si miggy ba, maaahhhh.
jue: mali gani gin tawagan mo.
kid: aaaahhh, te ikaw na lang eh, ako nobyo mo.
jue: ahhh, go to sleep na, for your to grow (idiot)
kid: ikaw tulog eh.
jue: why me? dako na ko. ikaw, cause you're little.
blahh... blahhh...

kid: pota ka. pota ka. pota ka.
jue: then fck you kid
*hung up

the kid called again:

kid: hello
jue: sorry, the number you dialed is not a number, please try your call later.

haha. haha.

laptop and OS

hey, i love my laptop again, 'coz i can open openoffice na. thanks kuya to your programming skills and to your patience for teaching me how to type commands. fyi, i am a linux user, meaning, my OS (operating system) is linux (ubuntu version i-don't-know). this os isn't new to computer users(programmers). i started using linux since this march 2010, but my first encounter was, i was like 2nd yr highs school. i find it very boring compared to windows xp, vista. i can't download programs because they usually require windows as OS. good thing is, trojan, worms and other viruses can't penetrate this OS, so my laptop is very safe to threat, actually i don't have antivirus spywares.

manul and stuffs

i've been using my starbucks cup (souvenir i bought) when drinking iced tea and juices.haha. manul.



after taking this, my nephew took and sipped.

No comments: