Saturday, April 2, 2011

chervamels and oooh oooh

oh, hello there! just got home from our not-so fine dining event. my precious toes sore. i hate my pink but really cute heels i bought last week. i did enjoy the public speaking event because we're too busy taking pictures but i didn't enjoy my 300php worth of food and hall settings. i am so dismayed.

i haven't posted for a long time. nothing much happened except our killer exams. i told nanay that i think i'm losing my academic scholarship, she replied "ok, study lang". i know i did my best for this sem, but i know too that i'm lazy, always. i've been telling myself that this summer, i'll do my very very very very best, study more, facebook less, sleep more, speak my heart out more and more. i want to be ACTIVE, PARTICIPATIVE like who i was way back in high school. i want to make noise, academic and a remarkable noise. let's see what i can do for now.

anyway, who needs a new layout? who needs make-over? waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. it's meeee! it's been like a year or so that i haven't changed my layout. loser me. but i promise my dear blog, you'll havge a new dress before summer classes, love-me.

speaking of summer classes, i'm still a loser. on april 4th, i'm going home to isulan, yes! you read it right. the last time i saw our home was last year. ok. and i'm going back to davao on 6th! i have 2 nights at home. nanguli pako! it's okay. i badly miss my nieces and nephews, and tatay too! i don't miss my sister, cause we're fighting always. haha.

ok. adios.

No comments: