Tuesday, April 5, 2011

congrashuleyshens

good day everyone. hahahaha
chocolates, a pair of shoes, 7 bras, olay soaps, garnier conditioner, spam, vienna sausage, f21 blouses, a one-thousand peso bill. they made my day! hehehehe
new layout. hihihihi.
advance merry Christmas. hohohoho
i can't go home, i miss kids :( huhuhuhu

ps: i removed my chatbox, i don't like seeing my chatbox full of alien words like this dsavdgjvcsdxgwreqgtu'.,jmg

psp: i forgot to tell you, i have at least 2 inches long and 2 cm wide whatever-you-call-this-thing in my gorgeous right leg when i placed the cracked egg in the hot frying pan with sizzling cooking oil. oil splashed down my leg. and now, i can't wear shorts. loser. i need the very expensive contratubex gel to get rid of the future scars.

hahehihohu

2 comments:

J said...

contactubex will work if the wound or scar is still fresh.. si lagyan m n.. and congratulations very pretty layout just like you :) and the f21 blouses awesome! :)

Honey said...

i agree with jhed! the about me section is pretty.