Saturday, March 1, 2008

BuSiii SkedZ

my first post for the month of march..

dis past wiks..? haha..

aym too lazy to write a post here..

so i had decided, pers day of march...

and...

our exams will be on march 6-7...

huhu.. i had not yet open any books or reviewers...

too lazy agen:)

as of now...

aym kind da busiii..

projects...homeworks...quizzes... DANG!

they're killing me..!

early dis murnin... we went to Banga, So. Cot. then we went to Marbel and had our groceries...

and to buy any geometry book.. for our projct in math... aym the math club pres in our rum..lol

so, i took charge dah responsiblity of being a pres.

okay:) til 'ere.. i niiid to make my proj in english:) abwt "titanic"

and..

THANK YOU GOD...

but i don't deserve the spot...

GOD BLESS ME... bless me in my projct...

No comments: