Friday, March 7, 2008

its not done yet...

OMG...!
thank you God.
i had my exam yesterday and dis late afternoon...
how was my exam..? well, idk what to say. but.. it is not so good. bow. yesterday's examination was "makabuang"... haha..lol:) i mean, i had a hard time of thinking and answering, especially in
mathematics and research biology. oh my GAwD:) i think i will get a line of 7 on my grades.
(oh i wish i can pass on those subjects.)

by the way, how about my other subjects? FinE. at least i can pass on those remaining subjects.
and.. yeah.. exams were done.! assignments? done..! projects? no..no..no...
I've still 2 projects to do. a scrapbook in values and sample size, stratified random sampling in research biology. i think i can work tomorrow for values. but in res. bio. hmmmm... i need more time... woah.. Duh..! that project was "makabuang" (again.) i can't do that in just a short period of time! and i need more books and references to read...! more respondents and more persons to contact with and to ask for.

huhuhu. help me oh Lord. God bless me.! AJA! i need strength. and these days... i'm sick. *cough* *sneeze* runny nose*. DANG! that's why i drink bottles of water and eat foods that were unprohibited. haha. i stopped eating chocolates.!

btw. this blog site is a trash. oh i know.

No comments: