Saturday, March 22, 2008

idk what to write


PROUD! i arranged the curtains!



my big sissies! arranging Flowers!

ok

i'm here again, updating my blog (even it's a trash) lol
anyways, these previous days, i mean this Holy Week was ♥fun♥ ♥fun♥ and ♥fun♥
geesh, i'm such a bad girl, i don't even bother myself to go to church and listen for His words.. gosh!
and yeah, yesterday was a very *tiring day*... *blush* *ouch*
we designed our *karo* for Good Friday's Procession and we went and witnessed the Last Supper:) last Holy Thursday-03-20-2008.

nah:) i'm so proud! i'm the one who arranged the "curtains"...!
and you know what? *ouch* let me say it in Ilonggo- "shet! napulpog ng martilyo ang index finger kuh..! gusto kuh maghibi!" because i used the hammer, for me, to easily pressed the thumb tacks!

haha..! as in..! my world turned into black.. i wanna cry...! "nanay kuh.."...while laughing and while crying that i don't even understand! OUCH! again!

btw. aside from that, i'm SICK again, i'm always sneezing, i have runny nose, *cough*, i hate those stupid sticky phlegm... ♥eEeW♥

+++++++++++++++++

my blog is a trash. oh. i. know.♥

No comments: