Tuesday, April 15, 2008

♥nothing to write♥

right now: i'm hungry

so, what shall i write or talk about? gee... no words and topics left on my chaotic mind. i have nothing to blog about, as if, no one is reading this trash. but i'll try to keep on writing nonsense here. lol

ok, i'll start with my life now. it's April 15, so? we're a month now. *happy*. but i'm wearing the saddest mask right now but my heart is slightly happy... that's good enough. and a (or an?) hour ago, i was talking to him on the cellphone, haha, we switched to sun cellular just to avail the cheapest unlimited service, but i'm still using my original Smart sim card.

enough for that. what else? hmm... and during my lunch time, i didn't ate a meal but i bothered myself to read some fourth year textbooks. i read "making meaning" our textbook in english. at least i'm feeding my mind this summer vacation. i learned more about affixes, suffixes, and prefixes.. lol. but the complicated one. haha. but i still don't know how to use them.

and i'm fond of reading other blogs on my blogrolls. everytime i read, in each post, i learned something new. i spend almost 5 hrs facing the computer until roosters shriek, at least with a good purpose. compared on my last habit, i'm facing the computer, specifically friendster profiles and multiply pages until father gets out on his crib and discipline me without learning anything. anyway i made this blog for a purpose, i want to learn how to write without bloopers and wrong grammars but i think i still writing this in a "carabao english" lol...

♥tsup?♥

No comments: