Friday, April 11, 2008

shawty:)

yesterday was full of *argh* *ugh* *huhu* *kainis* *tears* *aray* *ai anu buh yan?* nah:) i cut my hair short.. so short, but longer than Dora's hair (the explorer). actually i have my first relax and hot oil, or maybe my last.. haha... so HAPDI... why..? it was because i have *balakubak* daw... (balakubak or dandruff...?) okie:) i don't know what's that, so i zipped my mouth. *zipping my big mouth*. lol. i'm contented with my hair but not satisfied with my hair cut. *argh*. i got this shawty summer look, i admit having a long hair is very annoying... haha. and having this shorty is refreshing... lol.. for new me:). and my dadudz demanded for a boy cut! wtf! remember the old *jollibee's commercial?* "isa pa, isa pang chicken joy"...a haircut that looks like *serena dalrymple*. that hair cut really sucks!

my new summer look:) meet shawty♥

anyway, enough for that hair thangy. a minute ago, my father told me to get his blood pressure. because my sisters who are nurses are not here so i was tasked to do that. (since i was in my sixth grade, i used to get the blood pressure of my parents.. oh huh?).. 150/100-BP of my dadudz... high blood.? no! that's normal for him. either 180/100 is pretty normal for him.. haha.

and last night, i watched *superman returns*. thanks to HBO, i just miss *brandon routh* and at the same time, *mario lopez*... haha.

+end+

No comments: