Monday, April 28, 2008

TAGGED

Been tagged by alex. My second time but it is my first time to do it… haha

Rules:
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about himself/herself.

2. Bloggers tagged need to write ten things and post the rules.

3. At the end of the blog, you need to choose ten people you're going to tag and list their names.
4. Don't forget to comment to their site that they're tagged.

  1. I have a boyfriend. But my family knows him as my suitor.(mom, and 3 sisters knew “us” already btw.) Lol
  2. I envy those hot, pretty and beautiful girls in friendster, every time I got a time to see their cool pictures, I wish I am them, or I am her. I love them so much. (love their pictures and dresses)
  3. I really hate English, and my subject Research and technical writing! As in! super! I get low grades on those subjects but higher than 75 of course… lol
  4. I blog. (for what?) for me to write and express everything in English (pero may taglish na posts..). I’m practicing so that I can do better in English without wrong grammars and “baluktot” English.
  5. I hate summer. I miss my school. And I’m always bored and alone here. Summer? My father says “NO” to beaches!
  6. I was intrigued with Gossip Girl. Haha. Because most of my bloggers in my blogroll are addicted with it. Haha
  7. hana kimi saves my soul.
  8. I admire Paris Hilton. I think she’s better than Angelina Jolie... haha
  9. I wish I am a rich kid. But I was not. but I’m still thankful. And I act that I’m rich.
  10. And I wish I’m an American girl. I want to escape poverty and economic break down of the Philippines... lol.

I pass it on:

♥EDUARDO LATINO|♥NIX|♥PIA|♥JELEENA|♥ISHI|♥TANYA|♥VANESSA|♥NICOLE|♥ALLYZA|♥SB


__________________________________

GUYS. CAN I ASK YOU?
SUGGESTION NAMAN DIYAN OH!
I'M THINKING OF CUTTING MY BANGS SHORTER... LOL.. YUNG PARANG SCRUB KUMBAGA.. HAHA.. LAST SUMMER I DID IT FOR THE FIRST TIME. BUT MY FOREHEAD IS ALWAYS IRRITATED WITH IT ESPECIALLY MY PIMPLES WERE HOOKED TO SHOW UP IN MY FOREHEAD.. LOL..


MY SUMMER LOOK LAST YEAR. SHOULD I DO IT AGAIN?

No comments: