Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ym oldies

last night, a friend called me and asked me to join them and have our dinner outside, so i did. i ate my dinner and went home.

when i was home, after 15 minutes or so, i opened our computer and logged in into my ym. then, there's a message splashed on my monitor, saying "hello babe". my mind is in a mess condition, i'm thinking who the hell is this man. he said he got my ym id on friendster. but i can't remember when was that or i don't even dare myself posting my ym id on the web. but enough for that. then i wrote his email-ad on the friendster's search engine.

i was astonished. a big question mark!(???????????) huwaaaattt? he's an old guy from Nigeria. and i kept on chatting with him, thinking that he was nice. i told him i'm from Philippines and he asked me if i have a webcam, i answered "no, i don't have one" but in fact we have.

then it came to a point that he asked me if i have a boyfriend, then i answered "yup". he replied "so can we still tangle?". i'm speechless that time, so i said "huh? sorry the word tangle is not on my vocab". "date" he replied. again i was astonished, i almost fell off my chair with a big question mark again. (????) and this was the shocking part, "i like you, and i really love you". like huwaaaaaaaattttttt? im' still in a ??????? condition. and i replied, "ah ok, anyway, i gotta go, i need to sleep early." then i changed my status on ym i appeared off line.. haha.

this conflict was almost the same like what had happened 2 months ago, i think. there's that European old guy who messaged me on ym. again, i wrote his name on the search engine, he was the old guy at the same time my contact on my mulitply account. so i opened his Multiply, "pakkkk" his page is full of videos, pictures, about sex, masturbations, private parts of the body, so i closed the tab, and appeared off line on ym.

on that Nigerian old guy, he doesn't know what is true "love" means. he thinks that is a joke. and these old guys on ym are like imbeciles.. lol... and doesn't know how to give some respect. they chat just to mingle and tangle with hot girls. (i'm not one of the hot girls btw.)

nakakainis o nakakatawa? wtf!

No comments: