Sunday, January 9, 2011

a girl with a scar at the back


she's probably one of the reasons why i love going to college even though college is like hell. she's probably the reason why i laugh at not-so-laughable jokes of her. she's probably one of the reasons why i use belts and tuck-ins during wash days or in strolling. she's probably the reason why my social life is healthy. she's probably the reason why i love taking a taxi ride when i'm late. she's probably the reason why i use such gay lingo and "AI NA!" expression. she's probably the reason why i'm writing this, i mean not probably, but really is, she's really the reason why.

she's pretty but i'm prettier. she's sexy but i'm sexier. she's smart but i'm smarter. joke. but because she is really a good friend to me and because yesterday was her birthday, okay, pagbigyan. haha. but no, seriously.....

MARI GRACE ESPADERA LIM, 1st runner up MS. MIDSAYAP '08 is really a good friend, an out-of-this-world girl, fun to be with, lovable, beautiful, sexy, smart, gahot, and lily lily lily lily lily lily NICE!

dear shobe,

shobe. shobe, shobe, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY! thank you for being such a nice friend. you're one of the best friends i've met since i started breathing. i love you because you don't really care who i am, even though i'm such a polyethylene friend. haha. i love you because u stab me not at my back but you always try to confront me on whatever u dislike about me. shobe dear, i love you because you're so cool and a fashion icon. i love you because you let me copy your answers during quizzes and exams and assignments. i love you because whenever i'm down and financially upset, you're like a piggy bank to me. haha. thank you for lending me money when i needed it the most. thank you for paying my jeepney fare as your payment if i've lended you some money in return for your kindness. thank u for always there to me, at my back, at my side, at my front! hahaha. thank you for patiently waiting for me whenver i'm late during our gigs and strolls. thank u for being a buddy during ukay-ukay days. thank u for the laughs you shared, you share and you'll share. thank you for being so mean and true to me. thank u for making me laugh, smile and cry when we're together. thank u for teaching me to have a taxi ride when i'm late. I JUST THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, FOR YOUR KINDNESS AND FRIENDSHIP, THANK U FOR BEING SO TRUE TO ME. I LVOE YOU!

anyway, shobe shobe shobe dear, sorry if i'm so mean to you, sorry if i pull your hair out of boredom. sorry if i tell u you're fat, but seriously, you're not. sorry for telling you i'm sexier, prettier and smarter. sorry if i caused troubles and tears to you. sorry if i wasn't there to you when u needed some shoulders to cry on. sorry for being so polyethylene. haha. sorry for everything i've done and for the mean words i've told u. i'm just sorry for making you having this face x_____x. in behalf of your elite social climbing friends, we're very sorry for everything that made u feel bad.

again, shobe, always remember, WE LOVE YOU, YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD ASS. YOU ALWAYS ROCK OUR WORLD. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MWAH! MORE YEARs TO COME AND MORE PARTEY PARTEY!

LOVE,
JUE AND ESC


No comments: