Sunday, January 16, 2011

you opened your vagina to give us lives


mom, you're the best and one thing, your hairless and odorless armpits are the best, they're the whitest! i wish i have like yours! :)


mom. thank you for sharing your genes and DNA to give us good looks and brains! hahaha

my title speaks for itself. sorry if it's little rude, but it's normal in a medical student. lol.

so today is SUSAN DUROPAN AUJERO aka, nanay's birthday. yehey! thank You Lord for giving another year to my nanay. Lord, give her more years and blessings to come. Lord God, i thank You, for giving me such a wonderful mother, sister, friend, woman. she's very lovely and lovable and kind and super nice and beautiful and smart and productive and including all positive attitude/traits a man can possess. i thank You Lord for giving her to us, and i will thank You Lord forever.

i thank You Lord for keeping my mother strong, optimistic, productive, kicking and alive. i wish her good health, more patience and looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong life.

for you nanay: i thank u because you're the best mother, sister, friend, woman i've ever known. you just don't know how much i loved you, how much i love you and how much i will love you. my love is raised to infinite power. i thank you for giving me life, studies, lessons, clothes, money and everything! sorry for telling you "i need to buy this because i like it", sorry for disappointing you whenever i tell you i failed in my quizzes/exams. sorry for telling a bad news like "i think i'll lose my scholarship". sorry for not studying because i prefer to face my facebook rather than my books. sorry for all the lies i've done. sorry if i can't be a suma cum laude when i graduate. sorry for spending my allowance (you gave out of your sweat) in thingsi don't really need but things i want just to fill my satisfaction. sorry if i'm telling you i keep a distance from tatay and from my siblings. sorry nay for everything. again, happy birthday! mwah!

No comments: