Saturday, January 1, 2011

staphylococcus aureus is responsible for this thing inside my nose.

laugh out loud in my title, coz it's seriously funny. there's a pimple inside my nose like ugh.

so a usual greeting to all of you, HAPPY NEW YEAR! and i also forgot to greet you, MERRY CHRISTMAS! so belated. lol. i celebrated new year without a bang, but with a close college friend, zafara and my sister, maria. this is because i don't want to be bad tripped (haha at the word) in isulan which is related to my late Christmas greeting coz i was srsly unhappy last dec 25th. srsly. so, luckily, my watsons internship saved me! saved by the bell. at least, i got reasons to celebrate new year here rather than in isulan. haha. new year at davao was really a holy night-silent night!

about 2010, nothing major major things really happened in my life, i mean it has not done a big impact on me. ok, tell me i'm insensitive. i am, really. 2010 was a good year but nothing can beat those years i had with my family, when i say family, i mean those years we are complete. it's almost 9 years that we're not complete. my nanay is working in US, my eldest sister is now happy in Arizona with her own family, my 2nd brother is now stable with her wife in manila. every Christmas, i've been wishing for another FAMILY PICTURE. a photoshoot of a complete family. that's why i'm not really looking forward into these seasons (excepts for the gifts). it's because i think i'm tired of just waiting and waiting and waiting, it's idle for those 9 years. i'm still hoping though. TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS. i f you get what i mean, hail you, you're smart!

but if we just wait for the time to do its job, still, it would not really work things out. i know it needs efforts from every member of the family. but it seems that, no one is working with it. so this year, i want to have more guts and optimism and good spirit to push me to make family things better. i know i can be the change. even though i'm the youngest in the family, i know i can if i just believe. nakakatakot! so, help me God. and pray for me readers:))) thank u for this privileged speech. thank u.

4 comments:

J said...

i'll pray for u. hihi. gud luck sa pimple sa nose.. an sakit nyan.. hehe and the title nose bleed. haha

Jo Anne said...

thanks! and yes, sakit maxado. i just remembered in our microbio that staph a causes pimples. do u hav microbio?

J said...

wala ap but soon probably we'll take up that microbio churvalu.. lolz...

Ur 18th birthday is fats approaching!! Imma greet u first. lol. Advance happy birthday!!! :)

J said...

*fast.. I always type the words wrong. lolz pardon me. :)