Thursday, January 13, 2011

guys today

the whole class knows that i'm single for almost 3 years. and some friends want me to have a new boy, to have a love life and to be happy. so they keep telling me to have a new one. they always tell me to have him as soon as possible, as if i can easily purchase it in the mall. lol. it's like every day that they keep on saying guys' names they know and they keep on remembering their male friends who are single and available. even my sister and cousin keep on "reto" me to some guys they know. rofl.

mga lalaking nirereto sa akin:

guy 1- a friend of some friends from addu. (crazy friends! waley!)
guy 2- the best friend of my close friend who is a volunteer nurse. (oh, God, forgive me! waley!)
guy 3- an American-ilonggo from addu who happened to be my cousin's best friend. (a big NO, waley!)
guy 4- a friend of my friend's boyfriend from addu who happened to be my elementary classmate! (small world indeed, but a very NO WAY- waley!)
guy 5- a friend of some friends that i don't really know, so very waley!
guy 6- cousin of my friend's boyfriend who is too old for me, waley!
guys 7, 8, 9, 10...... i don't really remember. haha.

every time they see some guys they know in the street they always call their attention and shout like this: "ui! si jue diay! uyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" which made me want to cover my face 'cause of embarrassment and made me to burst into laughters. hahahaha

natatawa na lang ako, paminsan-minsan, naiinis rin, kasi ang kulit! haha.
but srsly talking, i don't need one now. period.

No comments: